How to Install a Shower Panel: in 8 EASY Steps
Want to impress the misses? What would she think when she walks into your be-loved master bathroom in the home you’ve worked hard for, and she sees this.
“That looks expensive,” she says. “Nope,” you reply. “How the heck did you install that thing? Did you do that?” Her eyes light up. And that’s where you grin, knowing you’ve succeeded in making it look easy.
On this page, you’re going to find out how simple it is to install a shower panel system in your own bathroom. Let this page be your little secret weapon. Then, once you find out exactly how to install a shower panel, check out our reviews of the top-rated models on the market here.
Now let’s get started.
What You’ll Need:
- Mounting Bracket(s) and Screws
- Shower Panel
- Adjustable Wrench
- Silicone Sealant
- Wet Cloth
Shower Tower Installation: in 8 SIMPLE Steps
- Remove any existing fixtures of your current shower system from the wall. Ensure that the wall is clean by wiping it down first.
- Mark the walls with the mounting hole measurements in preparation for drilling using a non-permanent marker.
- Using the drill, carefully drill the holes into the markings and attach the mounting bracket(s) to the wall with screws. Always keep your safety in mind!
- Assemble your shower panel in preparation for mounting. Ensure that all hoses are firmly attached to their respective outlets. If they are not, use the adjustable wrench to tighten any loose pieces.
- Connect the hot and cold water tubes to the appropriate outlets on the back of the panel. These should be clearly labelled red for hot, and blue for cold.
- Hang the shower panel from the mounting bracket(s), ensuring that it is level and at the desired height. Adjust accordingly.
- Turn on the water to test whether all connections are tight and double-check that the hot and cold water tubes are attached correctly. In the case of any leakage of water, use the adjustable wrench to tighten the connections.
- Seal the perimeter of the shower panel with the silicone sealant, leaving out the bottom so as to allow water to flow out in the case of any leakage. Wipe away any excess sealant with a wet cloth, and leave it to dry.
And that’s it! Your shower tower installation is complete. It’s really that easy.
People Also Ask:
How much does it cost to install a shower panel?
It would typically cost $200-300 to get the shower panel installed for you by a professional. The cost could fluctuate depending on other factors as well, such as whether the material and surface area of the walls are appropriate for the shower panel.
For example, frameless shower panels may require extra bracing timber in the wall to bear the weight of the hinges.
How long does it take to install a shower panel?
It should take around 30 minutes to an hour.
What are some top brands of shower panels?
ELLO&ALLO creates our favorite shower panel system available on the market today.
Blue Ocean has a shower panel model with stunning tempered glass, that transforms any bathroom a whole 180 degrees.
If you’re looking for a more traditional or contemporary style shower panel, you’ll love Pulse Showerspas’ top-rated model.
Check out our shower panel reviews for our fully comprehensive list of models that surely won’t disappoint.
Are you going to get the pros and cons of the top-rated models from a department store? Didn’t think so. Try asking the employees if they could point you to the best shower panels available. You’ll be in for a good laugh when you see the look on their face.
It’s really not hard to see why shower panels are becoming the bathroom fixture of choice for so many people today. Choosing the best shower panel system can really improve one’s showering experience by leaps and bounds.
After successfully installing your own shower panel, you can’t help but feel a sense of pride. You’re a proud homeowner. You work hard to give your family a beautiful home.
This includes monthly bills, and so on, but you push on and over-deliver, every time. Because you love them, you give them the very best. They appreciate that.
And today, it’s never been easier to give your family all the choices they deserve.
Previously, going to brick and mortar store locations you’d only have the choice between a couple of shower panels. And who knows which one is better? There were no reviews to read. Just pick and hope. Luckily, today, that’s no longer the case.
Today, we live in a world where the top options on the market are crowd reviewed then ordered online is easy-to-read lists. This drastically improves our odds of getting the best products at the best prices.
Now we don’t have to get stuck with a “lemon” shower panel. One that breaks after only a freakin week of use. F*** that. Who else has been there before? Feel free to raise your hand.
Or, a shower panel that takes days to install. We simply pick the one with the most reviews online that say it’s easy to install, and bingo, you’re set.
The rising demand for shower panels has led to plenty of designs being released to the market. This grants you amazing freedom of choice regarding the massage jets, rain showerheads, types of finishes, and so on.
Those with bathtubs need not feel left out either, as many shower panels feature tub spouts too. Simply put, there’s a shower panel perfect for everyone. Amazingly, they’re only a couple of clicks away till they arrive at your doorstep. What a time to be alive.
Follow all the steps to install your very own shower panel, and you will soon see exactly why this particular bathing fixture is so popular. You can thank us later!